Joe attended the University of Kansas for both his undergraduate and law degrees. He was an articles editor for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy, as well as a winner of the Payne & Jones award for oral advocacy.
Since 2017, Super Lawyers has ranked Joe as Rising Star in multiple areas of the law. In 2018, The American Registry named Joe as a “Top Attorney – Outstanding Young Lawyers” in Kansas and Missouri. He has practiced in federal and state courts throughout Kansas and Missouri, as well as in New York and Illinois.
Joe McGreevy is an energetic and dedicated litigator with experience in a wide variety of cases. He began his legal career representing police and labor unions before moving to an insurance defense firm. After several years of defense work, Joe decided he would rather represent the individuals and families injured in accidents than the defendants and their insurance companies defending those suits. Having worked extensively on the defense side for years, Joe possesses valuable first-hand knowledge of how insurance companies and corporations view and value claims.
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (KTLA)
- Missouri Bar Association (MBA)
- Kansas Bar Association (KBA)